If doing regular pushups are too hard, then you may want to consider modified pushups.
Today, I’m going to show you how to make pushups easier.
And, once you can master these modified pushups, you will be able to progress forward in no time.
How to Do Modified Pushups
- Place your knees on the ground, lean forward, extend your arms and place your palms flat on the ground.
- Keep your eyes focused on the tips of your fingers.
- Bend at the elbows until your upper arms are parallel with the ground.
- Press through your palms, extend your arms and come back to the start position.
- Be sure to keep your body straight from knees to shoulders and rigid throughout the movement.
General Rule: The closer you have your feet together, the harder the exercise is to complete. The further you separate your feet, the easier it is to complete a movement.
How to Incorporate Modified Pushups in Your Workout Plan
Browse the content within this blog for everything from basic form to more advanced variations.
Everyone could use these tools at some point and build a solid foundation in their fitness…
So that they always have something to refer to when wishing to shake up their routine or to break any discouraging plateaus.
Please subscribe to this free service, let your voice be heard by commenting and share with your mother, your brother or anybody or another.
If you want a way to put modified pushups into a full workout plan, then click this link for your own routine.