You’ll want to see how easy glute stretches are with this one fitness tool.
All you need is comfortable workout space…
And a stretch strap.
If you don’t have the latter, then you can use a workout towel.
Glute Stretches with the Stretch Strap
- Lying on your back, place on foot on the ground with the knee bent.
- Cross the other leg over with the ankle next to the bent knee.
- Grasp the strap in both hands with the middle placed in the arch of the planted foot.
- Gradually pull your elbows back and upward while bringing the knee closer to your chest and keeping the resting hip flat on the floor.
- Hold this position for 20-30 seconds, then slowly release and repeat the movement.
- Switch sides and equally train the opposite leg.
A Few Tips for Better Stretching
Try to focus on allowing the glute (your buttock) to relax and breathe deeply throughout the stretch. Challenge yourself every time to sink deeper into the stretch than previous attempts. Stretch till you have slight discomfort and never pain.
Challenge yourself every time to sink deeper into the stretch than previous attempts. Stretch till you have slight discomfort and never pain.
Stretch till you have slight discomfort and never pain.
More About Glute Stretches & Beyond
If you enjoyed this post, then you will want to take a minute to browse the archived content.
Also, subscribe to this blog so you get updates on my latest fitness posts.
Now head over to THIS LINK to put all this information into a full fitness plan just for you.
You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program. As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician. The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein. Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.