Are you looking for a simple yet effective calisthenics exercise to use at home?
Then, let’s keep it super simple and stick with what I consider one of the three best bodyweight exercises.
I’ll show you that it’s easier than you think to master the traditional pushup.
Calisthenics Exercise: How to Do Pushups
- Place your toes on the ground
- Extend your arms below your shoulders with palms flat on the ground.
- Bend your elbows until your upper arms are parallel to the floor.
- Then press through the palms and extend your arms back to start position.
- Look at your fingertips throughout the movement.
General Rule: The closer you have your feet together, the harder the exercise is to complete. The further you separate your feet, the easier it is to complete a movement.
More Calisthenics Exercise to Do at Home
Subscribe to this blog for more exercises like this one.
Everyone could use these tools at some point and build a solid foundation in fitness so that they can shake up their routine or break through discouraging plateaus.
I would love to hear from you and how you do, so leave your thoughts and questions in the comments below.
Also, if you are looking for a complete home workout plan that doesn’t require much equipment, then head over to http://dalelroberts.com/my-book-shelf.