Are you chronically tight in your hips and need some leg stretches to ease the tension?
Would you like a simple solution to your lack of flexibility?
Then I’m going to share how to stretch tight hips with a stretch strap…
And, it’s easier than you think!
Leg Stretches with a Stretch Strap
- Loop one side of the strap around your foot and lie on the opposite side.
- Bend the bottom knee up to hip level.
- Bend the top leg so that the heel comes toward the glute (buttock).
- Bring the strap behind you and over the shoulder closest to the ground.
- Gently pull the strap over your shoulder while allowing your top hip to flex backward.
- Hold this position for 20-30 seconds, then slowly release and repeat the movement.
- Switch sides and equally train the opposite leg.
Relax and breathe deeply throughout the stretch.
Challenge yourself every time to sink deeper into the stretch than previous attempts.
Stretch till you have slight discomfort, but never pain.
More About Stretching
If you enjoyed this post, then subscribe to get updates about future posts.
Also, I’d love to hear from you, so leave your questions, comments, and concerns at the bottom of this page.
Take a moment to browse my catalog of home workout plans at http://dalelroberts.com/my-book-shelf.
You may especially like The Stretch Workout Plan and that is available in my collection of fitness books.
You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program. As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician. The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein. Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.
While my greatest passions are health & fitness, writing and reading, I also love to spend time traveling with my wife, watching pro wrestling and playing guitar. I currently reside in Columbus, Ohio, with my wife, Kelli, and our rescue cat, Izzie.