Have you ever tried a stretch out strap?
Are you looking for how to stretch your triceps, but can’t seem to find anything?
Then, you will like today’s simple yet effective way to using the stretch strap!
How to Use the Stretch Out Strap for Your Triceps
- Grasp the strap with your hands about 1-2 feet apart.
- Bring one arm over head and bend the elbow with your hand coming to the back of your neck.
- Guide the other arm just behind you and pull down the overhead arm for a full stretch.
- Hold this position for 20-30 seconds, then slowly release and repeat the movement.
- Switch sides and equally train the opposite arm.
- You should feel the stretch in the triceps (back of the arm) of the overhead arm.
Other Uses for the Stretch Strap
The stretch out strap has more uses than what you get with the accompanying product pamphlet.
In fact, if you have a look at the best-selling book The Stretch Workout Plan, you’ll find quite a few uses for the strap for stretching and a full workout that includes it.
Head over to http://dalelroberts.com/my-book-shelf and get more information on The Stretch Workout Plan.
If you enjoyed this post, then please subscribe to get updates and notifications on all the latest posts for your home workout plan.
I’d love to hear how you do with this stretch exercise, so leave your comments at the bottom of this page.
Read more about strap stretches at:
While my greatest passions are health & fitness, writing and reading, I also love to spend time traveling with my wife, watching pro wrestling and playing guitar. I currently reside in Columbus, Ohio, with my wife, Kelli, and our rescue cat, Izzie.