Using Hindu pushups in your workouts and doing them with proper form will greatly benefit your whole body.
Unlike regular pushups, Hindu pushups require more than the chest, shoulders and triceps.
Aren’t sure how to do these type of pushups? Then read on!
How to Do Hindu Pushups
- Separate your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Place your palms into the ground about 2-3 feet in front of you.
- Stick your butt toward the ceiling while keeping your legs and spine at a right angle.
- In one fluid motion, dive your torso down toward your hands.
- As your torso reaches your hands arch upward while lifting your chin.
- Pause at the highest position when your pelvis is close to the floor.
- Reverse the movement sequence and return to the start position.
- Breathe in as you descend, breathe in as you ascend.
How to Use Hindu Push Ups in Your Workout
If you enjoyed this exercise, then be sure to see how I incorporate in a workout plan.
Head over to http://dalelroberts.com/my-book-shelf to select a home workout routine for you.
Also, subscribe to this blog for notifications on all the latest posts and updates.
Let me know how you do in the comments below and fire off any questions you may about Hindu pushups.
You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program. As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician. The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein. Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.