Have you heard of pike push ups?
Are you looking for ways to build your shoulders?
Don’t have any dumbbells or gym equipment?
Then, you may want to consider the best way to build upper body strength today!
How to Do a Pike Push Ups
- Separate your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Place your palms on the ground about 2-3 feet in front of you.
- Stick your butt toward the ceiling while keeping your legs and spine at a right angle from each other.
- Bend at the elbows 90° and get your head as close to touching the ground as possible.
- Press through your palms, extend your arms and return to the start position.
Precautions for the Pike Up
Give pike push ups a shot…
Be careful, because you’ll find blood rush to your head…
Carefully stand back up after you’re finished with pike ups.
More At-Home Exercises
Hey, if you enjoyed this post, then please subscribe and share the content…
Also, take a minute to browse quite a few home workout plans at http://dalelroberts.com/my-book-shelf.
Try pike push ups and let me know in the comments below on how you do.
Also, if you have any questions about your at-home workouts, then leave your questions below.
I read all my comments and try to respond to all of them ASAP.
While my greatest passions are health & fitness, writing and reading, I also love to spend time traveling with my wife, watching pro wrestling and playing guitar. I currently reside in Columbus, Ohio, with my wife, Kelli, and our rescue cat, Izzie.