Are you doing wide pushups?
Did you know that hand placement makes all the difference in how you affect muscle?
So, you know how to do pushups…
But I believe you should consider wide pushups in your next home workout routine.
- Extend your arms below your shoulders with your palms flat on the ground.
- Place your hands wider than shoulder-width apart on the ground.
- Point your toes into the ground.
- Bend at the elbows until the upper arms are parallel to the floor.
- Then press through the palms and extend your arms back to start position.
- Keep your eyes on your fingertips.
- Breathe in as you go down, breathe out as you go.
How to Do a Pushup for Beginners
If you’re new to pushups…
Then you may want to bend at the knees to make the exercise easier.
Once you can do about 15-30 modified pushups…
Then, try to do wide pushups in the regular position.
More Exercises to Try Later
Hey, if you enjoyed this blog, then subscribe for updates and notifications…
I have new posts every week and even feature other health and fitness experts.
Also, you may like a few of the home workout plans I’ve developed.
Head over to http://dalelroberts.com/my-book-shelf to get your own at-home workout routine.