You’ve probably seen people do knuckle pushups.
Maybe you saw a Bruce Lee workout video of him doing knuckle push ups.
But, are you entirely sure HOW to do these type of push ups?
And, are you aware of the benefits of knuckle push ups?
The Benefits of Knuckle Push Ups
You need more balance…
And, your forearms will LIGHT up with this variation.
Ease into this exercise variation…
Because you may notice your knuckles get a bit raw after a few sets.
Don’t be surprised if you develop calloused knuckles after doing this movement consistently in your routine.
Use common sense, knuckled pushups aren’t appropriate on some surfaces (i.e. slippery chairs, broken glass or pebbles).
You don’t have to be hardcore for this exercise.
All you need to be is sensible and willing to try something different.
How to Do Knuckle Pushups
- Ball your hands into fists and place your knuckles on the ground.
- Place your toes into the ground, extend your arms below your shoulders.
- Bend at the elbows until the upper arms are parallel with the floor.
- Then press through your knuckles and extend your arms back to start position.
- Keep your vision fixed on your fingertips.
- Breathe in while descending, exhale while ascending.
What’s the Most Pushups in a Minute Can You Do?
See how many pushups you can do in a minute.
Regardless of your fitness level, let me know in the comments below how many you do.
Then, practice knuckled pushups for the next month…
And come back to let me know what are the most pushups in one minute you can do.
Subscribe to this blog for updates and post notifications on other exciting exercise variations.
Remember to pop by my catalog of home workout plans at http://dalelroberts.com/my-book-shelf.