Have you tried to do push ups on fingers yet?
Are you looking for a real challenge for your upper body?
Literally on your fingertips!
What do push ups work out?
Especially on push ups on your fingers.
What Do Push Ups Work Out
In short, push ups are great for working:
When you increase the difficulty of a push up by adding your fingertips…
Then you exercise your forearms.
How to Do Push Ups on Fingers
- With your palms cupped, place your fingertips into the ground for support.
- Place your toes into the ground, extend your arms below your shoulders with palms flat on the ground.
- Bend at the elbows until the upper arms are parallel with the floor, then press through the palms and extend your arms back to start position.
- Keep your eyes fixed on your fingertips.
- Breathe in while descending, exhale while ascending.
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to this blog for more body weight workouts.
Also, take a moment to check out my home workout plans at http://dalelroberts.com/my-book-shelf.
What are your favorite upper body exercises?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
You should consult a qualified medical professional before starting this or any other health & fitness program. As with any exercise or diet program, if at any time you experience any discomfort, pain or duress of any sort, stop immediately and consult your physician. The creators, producers, participants, advertisers and distributors of this program disclaim any liabilities or losses in connection with the exercises or advice herein. Any equipment or workout area that is used should be thoroughly inspected as free of danger, flaw or compromise, ahead of use and the user assumes all responsibility when performing any movements contained in this blog.
While my greatest passions are health & fitness, writing and reading, I also love to spend time traveling with my wife, watching pro wrestling and playing guitar. I currently reside in Columbus, Ohio, with my wife, Kelli, and our rescue cat, Izzie.