Would you like to know the best exercise for lower abs?
Wouldn’t it be a relief to know that most anyone can do it?
Then, you’ll want to take a look at the ab exercise, the lying toe touch.
How to Do the Best Exercise for Lower Abs
- Lie down and keep your low back flat against the floor
- Place your hands on the floor with your palms faced down
- Draw your legs up and bend your hips, knees, and ankles at 90 degrees
- Bend your knees and bring your toes down to the ground
- Once your feet touch the ground, draw your legs back to the start position
An Easier Way to Do the Lying Toe Touch
If your low back pops up before your feet touch the ground…
Then, that will is your end position.
Bring your legs back up.
As you master this exercise over the course of 7-21 days…
You can lower your feet closer to the ground.
A Challenge for the Lying Toe Touch
Extend your knees as you lower your feet to the ground.
The further your extend your legs…
The more difficult the exercise will be.
Other Exercises for the Lower Abs
If you enjoyed this blog, then subscribe for notifications on the latest updates and posts.
Let me know how you did or if you have any questions in the comments below.
You can find quite a few lower ab workouts for women and men at http://dalelroberts.com/my-book-shelf.
While my greatest passions are health & fitness, writing and reading, I also love to spend time traveling with my wife, watching pro wrestling and playing guitar. I currently reside in Columbus, Ohio, with my wife, Kelli, and our rescue cat, Izzie.