10 Hacks to Boost Metabolism without Exercise (Part One)
There’s no magic wand to make unwanted pounds vanish or boost metabolism. And, if there were some pharmaceutical pill that could solve that problem, then everyone would be fit. But, what if I told you that shedding excess body weight is easier than you think? And, what if you made a few small consistent changes in your life to make this happen?
Lingchi, also known as death by a thousand cuts, is a great analogy for most anything in life. Small changes can make the difference in whether you become overweight or get in great shape. Here are a few solutions that’ll help get you on the fast track to losing some extra weight. Today, I give you half of the top 10 ways to boost metabolism without exercise. Check it out!
The First 5 Secrets to Boost Metabolism
1. Take the stairs
– Instead of using the elevator, make yourself work harder.
2. Park your car farthest from the store
– First, it’s easier to get in and out of the parking lot. Second, you have to walk further. Last, you can carry your shopping items from store to car, thereby burning more calories.
3. Drink water
– and lots of it. Cold, warm or hot, water is the answer to most problems that ail you. Try to drink your body weight number in ounces every day (i.e. 185 lbs. = 185 oz.).
4. Eat hot peppers
– According to a study conducted by Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, calories burned was significantly increased in people who consume the highest amounts of dihydrocapsiate (DCT).
5. Laugh more
– Laughter not only increases your endorphin production (the body’s natural pain-killer hormone), but you also burn more calories laughing than what you do at rest. Yuck it up to burn more fat.
Join me next Wednesday (Click here to go to it). I have five other metabolism boosting hacks without exercising.
Get up-to-date information when you subscribe to my Fitness Insider Weekly Update. And, I have a lot of cool freebies in the coming weeks, so sign up TODAY!
While my greatest passions are health & fitness, writing and reading, I also love to spend time traveling with my wife, watching pro wrestling and playing guitar. I currently reside in Columbus, Ohio, with my wife, Kelli, and our rescue cat, Izzie.